Custom Fabrication, Machining, and Assembly
Our fully equipped shop and expert staff and welders mean Pritchard Metalfab has what it takes to execute your product vision, from design and manufacturing through to packaging and delivery.
Backed by an engineer and engineering technologist, our team can take on any project that comes through our doors. We work collaboratively with our clients to ensure the final product matches their vision, and are able to start from scratch to build to the most exacting specifications – with quality, cost-efficiency and timeliness.
Our capabilities extend beyond welding and metal work to include full design, execution and assembly of complex systems, including wiring, fabrication, diesel and machining. As expert innovators and careful planners, we save you time and money by making sure your project is designed and built properly, right from the start.
Our custom manufacturing process includes:
- Engineering: Supporting the design and manufacturing process.
- Supply chain: Providing the right components and processes to ensure manufacturing is high-quality and efficient.
- Production: Ensuring all parts are manufactured correctly and within the allotted timeframe.
- Quality: Conducting a variety of processes to test and ensure that each part functions properly and is built for long-lasting success.
- Shipping: Taking care to ensure all parts are packaged and shipped properly, with critical care and the correct paperwork.
In addition to our in-house services and capabilities, Pritchard Metalfab's access to the expanded capabilities of Pritchard means that we can take on complex projects that require more than straight ahead metal fabrication.