Industrial Sales - Pritchard Power Systems
Gas & Diesel Generators
Critical power applications are a part of every industry, and protecting them starts with a reliable power source. Our EPA-compliant KOHLER® generators, available in diesel, gas and LP configurations, deliver dependable power to a wide range of output requirements. From small-load residential and business to heavy industry, each generator is engineered to provide maximum power, performance, flexibility and fuel efficiency. KOHLER® offers over 60 models from 8kW to 2800 kW to match specific requirements, with exceptional motor starting and voltage recovery.
Bridging your utility with standby power is no small job, which is why KOHLER® transfer switches are indispensable to all-KOHLER® power systems. The MPAC(TM) 1500, KOHLER®'s newest transfer switch, is loaded with sophisticated technologies and advanced design features to ensure power is transferred to critical-load applications within one-sixth of a second in an outage, so your business may continue as usual.
- 30 to 4000 amps in standard, programmed and closed-transition configurations
- Simple integrated communication interface using Ethernet or LAN line
- Service-entrance, non-automatic, automatic and bypass configurations
- UL 1008 Listed CSA Certified
When it comes to flexibility in generator paralleling, the KOHLER® PD-Series automatic switchgear is, well, unparalleled. If utility power fluctuates or fails, KOHLER® switchgear instantly reads the situation, engages the generators and connects to your facility. Whether your needs are for emergency, prime power or load management applications, you can rely on KOHLER® to match power to your requirements. Our project management team will be with you through the entire process to ensure your satisfaction.
- Customizable to any specifications and facility needs
- Active digital touchscreen provides user-friendly interface
- Compatible with all KOHLER® and other gas and diesel gensets
- Small footprint, reliable, and cost-effective